Open top menu
Selasa, 04 Maret 2014






It's strange how I became addicted to Hatsune Miku >_<

First I just happened to watch Project Diva F in youtube, and somehow it attracted me to a deeper world :D

I began to download the Project Diva 2nd and Extended, and play them in my notebook :D

And without realizing, I began to search the concerts, copy them from my friend. And here we are, I'm very addicted to Vocaloid, especially Miku

Sure this year is the most exciting year for Hatsune Miku fans in Indonesia.

First, the New Sequel of Project Diva f announced for PS Vita ! :D

And the most surprising news is Miku Expo

Miku Expo will be held in Jakarta for 2 days, from 28th May till 29th May, and Of Course, there will be a concert! >_<

wow! The first concert of Miku Expo will be held in Indonesia! I'm very excited when I heard it.

But somehow it will cost a great amount of money if I want to come, since it's far from my town :v

Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

Posting Lebih Baru
This is the last post.

0 komentar