Open top menu
Jumat, 07 Maret 2014







Yesterday one of my otaku-friend suggest me to watch the PV of Just Be Friends by Megurine Luka.
Since it's my favorite song, he said "hey, you seems enjoy the song! why you don't check the PV in youtube and watch it with the subtitle on ? "

And I did it.

I know from the title that the song is about friendzoned-guy (LEL) but I didn't expect the meaning of this song is soooo deep.... :(

Besides the enjoyable beats in this music, the meaning is so hurtful.

Osoroshiiii.....

LEL
Now whenever I listen to this song, I just heard a wound in my heart opened :(

aarghhh... why I watched it !?




Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 komentar